Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm just sayin'...

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side!
I don't get it...
Why are knock knock jokes also supposed to be funny?
Wanna hear another joke?
Q:Why does everybody seem to have someone but me???
A: Because I always take advice from other single girls.
Q: Why do people pretend to be someone they're not to get attention?
A: Just be yourself. Be yourself.  
(Laugh if you understood what the line above was from)
Q: If you drop a bowling ball and golf ball at the same time from off the top of a building, which one will hit the ground first?
A: Shut up. You'll never understand physics.
Q: Why does the moon go through different phases?
A: Because the moon is just like me and I also need the sun to keep me from disappearing...
Here's a little fact for you.
F: Stop pretending that you know everything. You don't know anything.

1 comment:

  1. "Q:Why does everybody seem to have someone but me???
    A: Because I always take advice from other single girls."
    #STOLEN

    ReplyDelete