Monday, November 11, 2013

You're All In My Head and Stuff...

Im thinking about you. 
Like stars think about being with stripes. 
Like blood thinks about different types? 
Am I your type?

I think I'm going crazy.
Cause your making me go crazy.
You also make dizzy. 
Like carousels think about getting dizzy. 
And, like bee's think about getting busy.
I can't stop thinking about you.

Like protons think about neutrons.
Like Jupiter thinks about Saturn. 
Like salad thinks about garlic cheese croutons.
And, who gives a crap about all the different patterns!?
Cause I'm thinking about you.

Like swings think about the clouds.
Like birds think about flying South. 
Like I'm trying not think about going South. 
(do not insert "if you know what I'm sayin'" phrase here)

I'm thinking about you like, headphones think about your ears.
And, like commercials think about beer. 
but, sometimes also that stupid seductive shampoo hair model... 
I hate her.

Like legos think about building barbie houses.
Like the Sun thinks about the Moon
Like Mickey Mouse is crazy for Minnie Mouse's... everything. 
And, like a soldiers wife thinks about her husbands life and the last thing on his lips saying, I love you. 
P.S. I'll be home soon. 

I'm thinking about you like movie tickets think about hands. 
Like, wrinkled hands with a watch think about the hands on the clock that think about the time and where its going. 
I'm thinking about you like, Elton John on the record player thinks about Daniel.
and like a broken record playing, I'm thinking about... thinking about... thinking about.... you.




6 comments:

  1. "Like stars think about being with stripes.
    Like blood thinks about different types?
    Am I your type?"

    well your writing is most surely my type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like blood thinks about different types?
    Am I your type?

    This dude ^ beat me to it.

    I love this line though.
    Whole post, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and change your word verification!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Like birds think about flying South.
    Like I'm trying not think about going South.
    (do not insert "if you know what I'm sayin'" phrase here)"
    haha love it
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete