Monday, November 11, 2013

Reasons I am happy ect.

 A list of things I'm in love with:
  • The smell of campfire smoke from a distance
  • Warm showers
  • The reflection of the sun on the moon
  • Falling asleep to music my mother played when I was a child
  • Sunbeams through the trees
  • Boating in Lake Powell
  • Camping under the stars
  • Watching the sunset on the beach
  • Getting my hair played with
  • Warm rain
  • Temple Square Christmas lights (the way they used to be)
  • Laughing when its late at night
  • Pinterest 
  • The way guys smell when they walk past you in the hall
  • The sound bullets make when they ricochet off of metal targets 
  • The feeling you get before you sneeze
  • Hercules the cartoon character(too fine)
  • Dancing and not caring who is watching
  • The corn dogs at Disney Land
  • Dressing up
  • Sleeping
  • Drawing pictures
  • Wearing new shoes
  • Scratch and sniff stickers
  • Peony bushes
  • Hi-Chews
  • Receiving a sincere compliment
  • Water balloon fights
  • Lamp
  • Roller coasters
  • When the sky reflects on water
  • Hearing the words I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment