Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Things I do that I'm sure others don't do

These are just a few things I do that I am sure you don't do. Enjoy.
  • I like to eat ice cream with a fork rather than a spoon.
  • I make the same facial expressions that book characters make while I read.
  • I talk to myself to keep myself company when I am left alone in a dark room.
  • Sometimes I sing the Full House theme song at the top of my lungs when my family is not home.(ironic huh?)
  • When I'm walking in a store and my footsteps match the beat of the song,I feel like the coolest person ever.
  • If I am angry with someone,I rehearse what I am going to say to them in front of the mirror.
  • I have a crush on the actor who plays Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.
  • Sometimes I laugh so loud in my sleep that I actually wake myself up.
  • I blink every time people clap or make loud noises.
  • I actually write blog posts about weird things that I do.
   P.S thank you for not judging me.
   
   love, 
         Darla Roe

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome.

    I think I do some of these things. Or maybe I just wish I did.

    ReplyDelete